St. Patrick's Day Parade, Denver 2009!


(top: dancing the parade in Lodo, middle: the young dancers, anne and me - best partners ever!, bottom: karen, me, emily, and kris)

St. Patrick's Parade in Denver was so much fun! And by the way, the weather couldn't have been more perfect (sunny and in the 60's)! Here we are waiting to get the parade started at Coors Field. Anne, our good friend, is missing from this photo. She is taking pictures of the storm troopers with kilts! I didn't have my camera with me (believe it or not) so I got this picture from our other dancing friend, Marc. He has a ton of fantastically beautiful pictures on Kodak.
I unfortunately didn't get my solo dress in time, but I still had so much fun dancing and watching all the happy drunk people!!! Anne and I met up with Joseph for a drink and some fish & chips while we watched Emily, Kris, and the Denver Pipe Band!
You can also see the local news coverage of the parade from 9 News.

No comments:

Post a Comment