Stay-cation


*so I cannot get the original Go-Go's Vacation video due to enabled embedded codes... dear me. Here is the next best thing! Kids Incorporated cover of the Go-Go's Vacation!

STAYCATION:

A vacation that is spent at one's home enjoying all that home and one's home environs have to offer.
Even though I live and work in New York, I don't always get to enjoy all it has to offer, what with my work commitments, but I sure did have an awesome time here during my spring staycation.

Since we are on the frugal travel budget, we stay-cation, not vacation this summer! Car camping s'mores and Strohs, wildlife, snow, and free-style photo ops at Mt. Evans, pool-side fun at Jess's apartment pool, frozen yogurt and live entertainment on the always adventurous 16th Street Mall, road trips to the J.Crew outlet for those summer shorts and tanks, Pimm's and badminton, while watching summer weddings at Wash Park, local farmers markets, and all the festivals you could possibly imagine all right here in CO! Woo!

Get on those great travel tips from your local car camping Denverite {former jet-setter}!

No comments:

Post a Comment