This Week at the Library

I have officially overloaded my library holds with titles such as:


The ultimate ice cream book : over 500 ice cream





New england





Gilmore girls. the complete 1st season





The perfect scoop : ice creams, sorbets, granita





Elizabeth and leicester : power, passion, and po





Harry potter and the order of the phoenix





Jamie at home : cook your way to the good life





Quantum of solace





Adventureland





I love you, man





Harry potter and the half-blood prince original





The edge of love





Jamie's food revolution: rediscover how to cook





Gossip girl complete 2nd season (dvd





X-men origins. wolverine





A passion for ice cream : 95 recipes for fabulou





Picnics and tailgates : good food for the great





The complete guide to irish dance





Mexicana





Where the wild things are





Up the bracket





Mona lisa smile





Want one





The libertines





Thumbsucker original score





The wind that shakes the barley





Mamma mia





Little travelers. episode 3, the british isles





Brideshead revisited





The duchess

I dare say I am going outside my usual fare on some of these, but it is summer, and I'm giving it a try. I have already wasted away my summer watching 30Rock, Jeeves and Wooster, Atonement, Harry Potter, listening to various types of new music, and reading books by Bobbi Brown and Roddy Doyle... oh yeah, and our beloved Harry Potter series of course! I'm not one to pretend that I'm an intellectual, as evident in my book (more like movie) list above. I'm not going for complication or bragging rights on "how I read that Pynchon novel this summer" or something of the sorts. I'm going for pure silliness and enjoyment, and I'm just going to have to keep it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment