You Don't Know Jackman

I usually don't do this type of thing, but I kind of can't help myself. I L O V E Hugh Jackman!
"Hugh is tough and romantic at the same time," says costar Kidman. "Australian men are a different breed. They're rugged and they sweat."

A romantic who sings ballads at home and makes pancakes for his children... A hard body with a soft center... People Magazine. Not to mention he has a really gorgeous Australian accent! I mean, who wouldn't love him? (Kari - cherish Ian's accent!!!)


Outtakes from People Magazine's interview with Hugh Jackman (on being the Sexiest Man Alive)

FIRST GIRLFRIEND
"Martine Craswell, in kindergarten. My dad said, 'Oh, I always knew you were romantic because you were running in a race and Martine fell over and you stopped and went back and picked her up.' Chivalry was there."

FIRST KISS
"With Sarah Dowsett when I was 9. I was going from a coed school to a boys' school and I thought, 'If I don't kiss a girl before I go to this school, I won't get to kiss a girl.' And my friend goes, 'Sarah Dowsett kisses. I kissed her once.' So I said to Sarah, 'I want you to know that I love you.' And she said, 'I love you too.' And I said, 'Do you want to go down to the bush and kiss?' She said yes. It was just [he purses his lips]. I remember thinking, 'What is this all about?' Then, when I had my first tongue kiss, I thought, 'What the hell is this?' "


Your marriage is a success story.
In my early 20s, I didn't have a regular girlfriend. I was single and really happy about it. And then when I was 26, I met Deb on [the Australian TV show] Correlli. She was my leading lady. It was just undeniable. I started planning to propose to her at about three months. We are happy. Deb and my kids have been the best things that have ever happened to me, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment