Tuesday Tunes

Remember Rave On by Buddy Holly? Here's an updated version by M. Ward, Hold On. I'm a traditionalist in some cases, so I like the original, of course. But it's always refreshing to hear a new take on things. Enjoy.


My fellow J.Crewzer, Kelly, and I have been breaking down the playlist at work. We discussed our favorites and not-so favs and both agree that Camera Obscura is the creme de la creme. I've also latched onto David Bowie once more, some oldies, but goodies that I haven't listened to since high school, and The Postmarks' charming little song, Winter Spring Summer Fall.


I have more waiting for me at Eugene Field so you can guess what I'll be doing today after work! I love the library and my darling librarians. They all have their strange quarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment