Denmark Christmas Stamps




I can't say what these have to do with Christmas, but I like the look of them nonetheless.

Today I FINALLY did some Christmas shopping for hostess gifts, family, and Joseph. It feels good to be simple this year - not getting involved in the "hype" as Jaren calls it.

I feel like some years I have worried so much about how many things I am getting this or that person, that I forget sometimes that Christmas time is about relaxation and spending quality time with my family and friends. Of course I would love to give amazing gifts that people really need and would make them smile, but this year is tough for not just us, but for so many people. So I think simplicity is sincerely making me feel weightless and very happy.


"It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things, that while there is infection in disease and sorrow, there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good-humour."
- A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment