New Blog Format


Hello everyone! I hope you've had a lovely LONG weekend! Joseph and I spent the weekend hanging out with family, taking photographs, and in general relaxing. With all the scanning of old family photos and taking new photos, I did two fun things this weekend.

1. I finally got back my Flickr page and 2. I've been playing around with a new blog format that is more photo friendly than Blogger. We've landing with my new blog on Wordpress, which is more photo-centered than anything else.

Here is my new blog, temporary title V&N (it will change when I think of something creative) which I'll slowly be switching over to. I'll keep you updated on the progress!

35 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful new format/blog. Already adding it to my google reader... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 行動養成習慣,習慣培養人格,人格影響命運........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 上班好累哦,看看部落格轉換心情~~~先謝謝啦!!........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. 大肚能容,了卻人間多少事,滿腔歡喜,笑開天下古今愁。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人............................................................

    ReplyDelete