Ah, Amore

This is a bright way to start my morning! Thinking of young love, love for traveling, love for French Navy boys ;) Just kidding... But as we know, not all loves last... sad...



Things on my to-do list today:
  1. Brush Rabbits
  2. Dishes
  3. Pack Lunch
  4. Library
  5. Teach
  6. J.Crew
Since I'm starting my morning off on a good, but tired note, I'm looking forward to my day at class. I'm teaching the kids all about Dublin, Ireland, Gaelic, hurling, Irish dancing, and Ancient Irish writing. The kids are designing their own dresses and hurling uniforms, dancing, and writing their names in Ogham.

My other little ones (first graders) are learning about Sleepy Hollow, reading the story, watching parts of the Disney movie, and then we are learning how to draw the Headless Horsemen of the Hollow by using simple shapes and lines. They are creating silhouette art using orange and black paper, then making blown trees - paint is dripped on paper then blown by a straw to make the branches. I think it is a fun way to celebrate October!

No comments:

Post a Comment