Oh Blogs, How I Love Thee

Alfred was obviously underdressed for his induction into the Adventurers Hall of Fame

Alfred, Louis and Francois after 12 years of preparation were surprised to find a cafe at the top of mount Everest
icons on the mountain



I've basically spent my day off/cold recovery doing the following:
  1. Skype Mother
  2. Drink tea
  3. Opt not to shower
  4. Deposit at bank
  5. E.F. library to pick up my treasure trove of CD's, movies, and books
  6. Fill Hans with gas, oil, windshield fluid
  7. Target Rx cold meds and Kleenex
  8. Lunch with Joseph
  9. Watch Charlie Rose feat. Wes Anderson
  10. Blog, read blogs, Facebook
  11. Think about going to Fado's for Irish music/dance with friends tonight
I've discovered some new-to-me blogs that I just adore. Very Sasek, I must admit, but after all, he's got a good thing going, why mess with it? I love this aesthetic, these new blogs and artists. Thank goodness for creativity! Why didn't I think of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment