The Monday Farm Look

A posh farm where no one gets dirty!


Abercrombie & Fitch Hadley Button Down Shirt

I'm ready for the farm work! Not in reality, but I'm loving this cool weather. It makes me want to pick apples, bake a pie, pick up some Neiman Farm bacon, make something that smells absolutely brilliant, and of course spend some time in front of a toasty fire.

It is harvest time!!!

I'm teaching my students all about gardening and harvest (and rabbits) while we are reading Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit. We are learning about seasonal veg and fruit, how to draw gardens, garden crafts, and how to draw rabbits! I had to throw that in ;) Although The Tale of Peter Rabbit is something I need to teach my first graders according to the Core Knowledge Program. I'm teaching my other students about Scotland - tartan and plaid, oh my! I'll show project results later...

I'm off to J.Crew for some folding! Have a happy Monday evening, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment